Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox for MS Windows

On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 11:45:06AM +0000, Jose Manuel Orozco Estrada via rhythmbox-devel wrote:
Hello,

I was looking through some forums, but I only found information that mention that Rhythmbox isn't yet
available for MS Windows. Thus, I was wondering if you guys have released already a version of Rhythmbox
for Windows. If so, where could I find the packages to install it. If not, are you guys planning at all on
releasing a Windows version of Rhythmbox. Thank you for you time.

There has never been a version of rhythmbox available on windows, and I don't think there ever will be.
I'm certainly not going to work on it.