Re: Doubt about frame-type-fallback-alist

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 04:48:16 +0200, GSR - FR wrote:
> Any idea why menu is set to unframed in frame-type-fallback-alist? It
> makes tearable menus require changing frame type by hand or use keys
> to move them.

Hi, GSR. It may be a digression, but
* Sawfish's root menu seems to grab, and you can't do any but to
  choose an item or cancel.
* Firefox's right-click (called "context menu", I think) is almost the
  same, but it allows me "cycle-group". (But not cycle-among-groups.
  Why??)

* These menu's windows are not handled by Sawfish; hooks for adding
  window nor mapping are called. So it seems you can't do any from
  a WM.

I also noticed that other window types, like dropdown menus, are not
supported now, which are specified by ewmh. (It must be almost ok in
practice though.)

Teika (Teika kazura)