Re: [Usability] UI proposal for icon selector

Hi Mark,

Well actually I thought that "assuming the dialog isn't bigger than
640x480" was implied. I guess it wasn't. IIRC You yourself are always
giving out that the file selector dialog is too small. I agree that
these dialogs should have maximisers, but I also think that they
should have a decent size by default.

In order to make the icon area larger, what about dropping the file names that take up lots of space in the current dialog? Couldn't that file name be displayed as a tooltip?

Stefan