Re: [Usability] Icon selector, 2nd mockup

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 22:31, Stefan Ihringer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've done another mockup:
> http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser02.png
>
> I've tried a tabbed interface and the icon area is much larger now.
> The titles are taken from my previous mail and are still just a
> suggestion.

I like the tabbed interface, except that some icon themes have extra
catagories, and these catagories might change/increase in the future.

> I haven't thought about the "custom icon" tab either, but
> that's where the file chooser and maybe some additional options would
> be located.

It could be like the other tabs except it would be a bit more like what
we have currently. It would have a location field that would contain the
folder currently being browsed.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student