Re: [Usability] Gnome Wallpaper Properties

It seems to me that the label "Available Wallpaper" isn't necessary. More to the point, it is somewhat misleading. The definition in the style guide makes it seem like a desktop background consists of only one image. In fact, it consists of an image over a background color. So, it seems to me that it would be wise to dump the label entirely, or at the least, change it to be something like "Images". I also think that the term "Available" is superfluous.

Second, the label for the background color and gradient selector should be changed. Right now the label doesn't really reflect what it actually does.

I hope that this isn't taken to be too harsh, it is still a huge improvement over the old one.

Sincerely,
John