[Anjuta-list] wxWindows projects problem

Hello,

I have a problem with anjuta 1.1.97.
When I try to compile a new wxWindows project, I get some errors.

Here is an extract from a second autogen.sh of the project ( I'm not able to
copy/paste from the build section of anjuta).

Could someone help me ?
Thanks,
Adrien

Sorry if this log message is too long. I . I was not able to determine the
revealing parts of this log.

-------------------------------

~/Projects/test03$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
  autopoint --force
autopoint: *** cvs program not found
autopoint: *** Stop.
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
Running aclocal  -I /usr/local/share/aclocal ...
Running autoheader...
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
Running automake --gnu  ...
configure.in: 7466: required file `./ABOUT-NLS' not found
Running autoconf ...
Running ./configure ...
checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found

[..]

checking for wx-config... /usr/bin/wx-config
checking for wxWindows version >= 2.3.2... yes (version 2.4.1)
checking for gtk-config... /usr/bin/gtk-config
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.7... yes

[..]

checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating intl/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: intl/Makefile.in