[Glade-users] Solaris 10 - Which Glade Version to Use?

I guess it mostly depends on which gtk version you get on solaris if any.

You probably have to build the whole stack so i recommend to take a
look at jhbuild system to build all the dependencies and then get the
latest glade tarball or even trunk :)

http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild

hope this helps