[Glade-users] Solaris 10 - Which Glade Version to Use?

Thanks, Juan.

Gnome is the standard Java Desktop System user interface.  I'm not sure if that tells you that gtk comes as
part of it.

At home, my Linux distro resolves any dependencies, and allows me to be ignorant about these things.  Things
aren't so clear-cut at work.

My app will run on Solaris systems that are vanilla Solaris 10.  Building a different environment for
development will probably buy me incompatibilities.

Does looking at the libglade libraries narrow down the possibilities?  On my system, I found:

/usr/share/xml/libglade/glade-2.0.dtd

/usr/lib/sparcv9/libglade-2.0.so
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libglade-2.0.so.0
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libglade-2.0.so.0.0.3

/usr/lib/libglade
/usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so
/usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so.0
/usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so.0.0.3

Does this help at all?  Perhaps there are other files that would give a better idea of which Glade to run.
If that is true, let me know what they are, and I will look around for them.

Thanks, again,
Dan