[Glade-users] Deprecate

On 4/18/2010 9:24 AM, Bill Cairns wrote:
So please put this down to an old man's intemperance and forgive me.
(And please keep on using "deprecate" if you think that it is the best
word. Once words escape there is no catching them again).

I can relate to your thoughts but unfortunately you (I included) are
trying to slay
windmills.  It is a losing battle.  I run into those new words all the
time at work.
When did envelope gain a french pronunciation?  Why is a big meeting
called a
stand down?  You should try living in the south (southeastern U.S.A.).
Words
get mangled a lot here.

Damon Register