Re: Are these "troubles" due to RedHat 8 or Gnome 2 ?

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 17:26, Geoffrey wrote:

> Check out the functionality (or rather the lack of) in the windows list
> applet in gnome 2.0 verses gnome 1.2.
>
> You want specifics?  Just for you here's a listing:
>
> gnome 1.4 applet menu:
>
> amusements: 7
> monitors: 7
> multimedia: 7
> network: 8
> utility: 13
> clock
>
> gnome 2.0 applet menu:
>
> amusements: 2
> accessories: 4
> internet: 2
> utility: 9
>

> Let's see that's a total of 43 applets for gnome 1.2 and 17 for gnome 2.0

Whats missing that shouldn't be missing?
I'm not denying that there's fewer.
However removing however many clocks we had, and replacing them with one
Doesn't really concern me in the slightest.

I can't be arsed arguing with the rest of what is fairly much just
flaming.

iain
--
"This way of life is so devised,