Re: OneDrive backend

Thaks for pointing me to that feature request. I looked into the
WebDAV redirection metioned there but it only works with
username/password authentication it doesn't work with with the
already available Oauth2 token stored in gnome-online-accounts. So
users would have to log in separately and still there's virtualy no
support for two phase authentication.

I have encountered some limitations with their WebDAV implementation -
so while good as a fallback it probably isn't a great solution.

I wrote a program to test the also mentioned libzapojit library and
as I can tell it works, I could authenticate through the
ZpjGoaAuthorizer to get a list of files from my OneDrive. In my
opinion it would be the best option to implement new gvfs backend
same way Google Drive is. If this solution is alright I can start
working on it.

Sounds awesome!

I will happily be a tester.  I poked around in the GVFS code way back
in the day.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>