Re: OneDrive backend

Hi!

On Tue, 22 May, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
Thaks for pointing me to that feature request. I looked into the WebDAV redirection metioned there but it only works with username/password authentication it doesn't work with with the already available Oauth2 token stored in gnome-online-accounts. So users would have to log in separately and still there's virtualy no support for two phase authentication.
I have encountered some limitations with their WebDAV implementation - so while good as a fallback it probably isn't a great solution.
Anything specific? Links to any issues? Maybe we can improve the situation?

Cheers,
CK