Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots (& GStreamer & automake)

If we can't even expect GNOME developers/power users to be able to do
compile CVS by pointing to a recent version of automake I think we have
come to a point where it is time to give up <g>. If giving up is not an
option I guess we should be writing a set of Stupidibility Guidelines :)

Christian