Re: Preferred Applications dialog (+ PATCH)

> I can't give the OK but I'm glad someone cares enough to fix that one
> and would hope someone will approve it. [I think there may also be an
> uncommitted patch on the bug on this issue, if I can find it.]

How somebody could care enough??? I don't see how somebody could not
care about this! It must be one of the single most annoying things that
aren't working. For the longest time I thought it was actually a more
difficult problem since it was going by unfixed for so long, until I
actually went to investigate and it turns out to be only a two line fix.

So yeah, somebody better approve ...

- Frank