Re: panel prelight on focus

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> No idea which approach is best, Calum I don't know if you've
> documented how the overall desktop keynav including window manager
> should work yet?

We skipped around that point a little bit at the time, but IIRC our two
favourite options were:

- Have a new window manager shortcut that cycles only between panels, at
all times

and the slightly more fiddly:

- Have a new window manager shortcut to give focus to menu panel (or
first other available panel if no menu panel present)-- e.g. Ctrl+F10,
since F10 is our general 'menu' shortcut
- While a panel has focus, standard window-cycling shortcut cycles only
between panels
- Use the special shortcut again to get out of 'cycle only between
panels' mode

In both cases, there is no need for panels to appear in the regular
window cycling order, which is probably a good thing.

Cheeri,
Calum.