Re: Addition of two new modules under cvs.gnome.org

"Shivram U" <shivaram upadhyayula wipro com> writes:

> Keeping these in CVS should be fine. This way interested developers can
> access them and work on the same.
> The reason i didnt port procman to support Solaris is because procman
> depends on libgtop and i took out the dependency with gprocview.
> Ofcourse these are still in the infancy stage and have a long way to go to
> get into the GNOME module list.

Yes, that doesn't make sense to me - procman^Hgnome-system-monitor
is has a nice UI and is actively maintained. I agree that libgtop
kind of sucks (and I think Kevin would agree too), but the solution is
to write a nice simple replacement for libgtop.

Havoc