Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

What I want is a GtkMozEmbed like widget which can be used for editing
instead of viewing. Midas probably does not fit the bill since it is
effectively a form element. Something more like composer, yes.

BTW, how do you guys handle HTML mail editing - I assume you use the
composer widget ? Something like that would be nice.

The ultimate aims are:

1. Have Gecko replace gtkhtml/gtkhtml2 - this means HTML WYSIWYG editing
since Evolution needs that in the mail composition window.
2. Have a native GTK+ app which is the equivalent of composer -
basically an app which is to composer what Galeon is to mozilla.

If Midas can do this in some way, that's awesome, but I confess I don't
know how. BTW, Will Midas work in a plan GtkMozEmbed based browser using
just the GRE ? It works in Galeon so I assume it would. Given that,
would it be possible to somehow use it as an WYSIWYG HTML editing widget
like composer (without the textarea limitation, that is).

--
Biswa.