Re: GNOME Development Series Addition

Hi all,
Personally I feel that putting it in the control center would be fine,
but I do not see it as an argument against the panel applet. It is kinda
like the GNOME Mixer and the GNOME volume applet, for day to day use the
volume applet is all you need, and only once and again do you feel the
need to open the mixer to adjust stuff.

The xrandr applet would be great for just being able to quickly switch
resolution.

Christian