Re: KDE and Gnome

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote:
(...)
> You don't need to compile the CVS version. You do need to search
> Bugzilla before reporting a bug. Bug-buddy will actually show you
> a list of the "top ten most reported bugs", to try to prevent
> endless duplicates. It's a shame that people just click straight
> on through it.
(...)

Sorry about disrupting this thread, I just want to say that as a
regular gnome user I think bug-buddy is a quite nice reporting tool,
however:

One of the few things I'd like to have different is precisely the
"top ten most reported bugs"... Most of them have nothing to do with
what I am reporting at the moment (at least most of the time).

So perhaps this behavior could be changed to "top ten most reported
bugs *for that particular product*", or "top ten most relevant bug
matches for your report".

Sounds right?  Feasible?  Can I help with something? :)

--
Rafael Jannone
ICQ: 10115284