GNOME Platform Bindings - first schedule date

So, by December 22nd, we need tarballs for the modules that you want to put
on the schedule. Please send the list of modules, and download URLs to
language-bindings gnome org  I will be merciless about schedule dates.

In future, I will not CC desktop-devel-list, so please do make sure that you
are subscribed to language-bindings.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net