Re: Proposed implementation agnostic GNOME Speech API.

<quote who="Rich Burridge">

> I know the API/ABI freeze for GNOME 2.5/6 has already happened, so this is
> something we'd like to consider for GNOME 2.7/8.

Note that the API/ABI freeze is strict for Platform modules, but only
advisory for Desktop modules. As long as you play fair with the other
desktop maintainers by letting them know early (and preferably supply
patches), you are totally welcome to change Desktop APIs after the platform
freeze point. Just be nice. ;-)

- Jeff

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy