Re: Proposed implementation agnostic GNOME Speech API.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 04:51:52AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Note that the API/ABI freeze is strict for Platform modules, but only
> advisory for Desktop modules. As long as you play fair with the other
> desktop maintainers by letting them know early (and preferably supply
> patches), you are totally welcome to change Desktop APIs after the platform
> freeze point. Just be nice. ;-)

Other than Gnopernicus, is there anything else in the Desktop that
currently uses gnome-speech? Dasher will optionally use it, but it
should only be a few minutes of work to switch it over, so I'd have no
objection to it being changed.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org