Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus command keys

Hi Guys:

Could you please use the new title for this thread?  There'a another significant discussion
going on in the previous thread subject.

Peter: I know you are talking about the numberpad, but the reality is that not all X servers and
keyboard drivers distinguish between the numpad and arrow keys in some configurations.  So in fact,
anything that grabs the numberpad has a very high clash potential for the arrow keys.  I suspect that
the situation gets worse for non-English keyboards.

- Bill