Re: GNOME personas

Havoc said:

> In short we'll have three concrete people in mind that we're writing
> GNOME for.

I think the personas idea is interesting, and I plan to read the book if
I can get my hands on it quickly.

But I don't see how we can cover accessibility needs with our three
personas, unless one of them is deaf-blind and another is a quadraplegic
with poor vision...

So though we may be able to cover a lot with three personas, we'll need
to have more use cases than that to make design decisions about
something as far-reaching as the whole GNOME desktop.

- Bill