Re: language bindings GTK# and Python

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 19:10, George Farris wrote:
> I've just been looking over the non C language bindings and it seems
> that Python and C# are two good alternatives.  What sort of opinions do
> the gnome-devel crew have about these two bindings.  I realize that the
> GTK# bindings are not yet complete but it does look usable.

We have used the python bindings here at work for over a year for some
of our client interfaces. They have been nothing but pure joy to work
with. A nice benefit of the pygtk bindings is that we can use the
applications we write on both windows and linux without any code change.
All in all I cannot praise the python crew enough.  ( owes James
Henstridge about 23141234515 beers )

<SNIP>

> --
> George Farris <george gmsys com>