Re: Gnome SuperUser

This is where I wish we had really nice ACL support in Unix.
AFS (http://www.openafs.org) for instance would be a nice where you
don't have to be root to copy files over you could just get a token
that would allow such a thing.  I'm still waiting for *ix/*bsd to
enter the 21st century and get us out of "rwxrwxrwx" world.

Ah well..

sri