Re: notes sidebar usefulness?

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 19:53, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="James Henstridge">
>
> > Note that if you are using Nautilus-2.1.x, you can also see the notes for
> > a file by right clicking on it and choosing properties.  There will be a
> > "Notes" tab in the dialog showing the notes for that file.  I don't think
> > there is a visible sign that a file has notes attached though, which is
> > the other thing you were talking about.
>
> There should totally be a notes emblem! :-)

There was this strange gnomish little man I met once who showed me this
cool Nautilus feature[1]: a note icon next to a file, and when you
moused over it a little tooltip appeared displaying the note. Wonder
what ever happened to that guy....

Cheers,
John

[1] http://www.advogato.org/person/jfleck/diary.html?start=32
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead