Re: Visual regression with gnome-panel 2.3.x

Hi Mark,

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 19:42, Mark Finlay wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 18:11, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Mark Finlay">

> > > The panels are way too high for my linking. 24px for 16px launchers seems
> > > a bit OTT for me. But If I make the panels any smaller, launchers and the
> > > notification area are absolutley tiny. What is there so much vertical
> > > padding on the new panels?
> >
> > Screenshot? My panel icons look okeydokey here.
>
> There's a screenshot at http://xsu.sf.net/panel-spacing.gif .
> It's animated, the redhat panel is 2.2 and the other one is 2.3
>
> In 2.2 with my panel set at X small the launchers are pretty much
> flush against the edge of the panel, but in 2.3 there is loads of
> spacing around them and they're absolutley tiny.

	Yeah, I have no idea what's causing that. I'm not seeing it ..

	I wonder ... does the same thing happen with launchers, menu buttons,
action buttons and drawer buttons ? How about the menu bar and the other
applets (I can see the window list doesn't have this problem ..

	Oh, and more importantly ... is it in bugzilla ? :-)

Cheers,
Mark.