Re: Please, make order in keyboard languages configuration or add Gswitchit before GNOME 2.4

Hey there,

> I am looking at the GUADEC schedule and see that Swift Theater is
> unengaged on Monday after 15.00 - could we meet there and occupy it?
> Alternatively, we could meet during the lunch and merge our meals with
> some keyboard issues... These are my two ideas. What would be yours?

Probably not - it's likely to be filled very quickly with some speakers
who are on standby. I think you could be best organizing a BOF or what
you suggested. We'll hopefully have a whiteboard for people to use
during the conference to arrange these types of sessions.

			Glynn