Re: Big Panel menus (32x32)

Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 03:25:29PM +0100, Calum Benson escribió:

>On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 14:03, fherrera onirica com wrote:
>
>> 	I would add also font sizes, because as we have now per-machine display
>> resolution, using different machines with different resolutions (as at my
>> university) without having per-resolution font and icons sizes is a pain (big
>> fonts and icons in 640x800 machines, and very little in the 1280 ones).
>
>Changing font sizes in the theme capplet? You really don't want to start
>that thread :o)

	Oppps, sorry. We can place this "adjust" option in the font capplet.

But if I'm the only man in the world using tons of differents machines and
paranoid with font sizes, I can manage my problem with a little bash script
doing gconf magic :)

	BTW... What's the weather in Ireland now? :)

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera