RE: GNOME Nirvana; How to reach it and what to do once we get the re. (Addendum)

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 07:03, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> I'm repeating myself. People who are not maintainers do not seem to
> understand how the GNOME release process works, or why it is necessary.

It is only necessary in the "We're a total desktop solution" paradigm.
But there's no reason why one of the criteria to move a step is
"Commitment to being ready for the gnome release schedule".

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"