Policy with adding a module to GNOME CVS

Whats the policy with adding a module to gnome cvs? I have little panel applet, that i use to open web pages with other url type thingies. It uses gnome_vfs_url show. I have some other plans for it as well, such as integrating it with epiphany's bookmarks (Marco has offered to help here), smart resolution of text entry (tries to create a url if the user provides a partial address etc.). perhaps support filesystem searching if medusa can support natural language searches. Would it be appropriate to put this in gnomecvs? If so what should the module name be? Currently I'm using OpenApplet (its an applet you use to open stuff with, yes this is lame). Is this acceptable? Is gnome-open-applet better? Thanks
dave