Re: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List

ons 2003-05-28 klockan 21.44 skrev Jeff Waugh:
> This list will become the official new modules list for GNOME 2.3.x on June
> 2, enshrined forever in GEP 11, unless we hear loud wailing and gnashing of
> teeth at any of our judgements before then. That means you have just under a
> week to bring up any doubts or queries you have about this list.
[...]
>     epiphany
>     gcalctool
>     gtksourceview
>     gnome-mag
>     gnome-speech
>     gnomemeeting
>     gnopernicus
>     gok
>     gpdf
>     gucharmap
>     nautilus-cd-burner
>     fontilus (now part of control-center)
>     themus (now part of control-center)
>     zenity

So is this the very final list of 2.3 module additions? Any chance that
we could have a list of all the 2.3 modules engraved somewhere on the
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/ page?

Sorry for rehashing this, it's just that I'd like to make sure
translators are spending their time now on the right modules for the 2.4
release, so a definitive, authoritative (and human-readable) list on the
web would be a tremendous help.

Christian