Re: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 00:12, Christian Rose wrote:
> So is this the very final list of 2.3 module additions? Any chance that
> we could have a list of all the 2.3 modules engraved somewhere on the
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/ page?

Hey Christian,

Unfortunately, no, mostly because there's been lots of discussion about
it at GUADEC, and it made sense to push it out a bit further (to discuss
things like gswitchit and g-s-t). We'll have a final comments period and
a list up on the 2.3 site soon.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--