Re: GNOME in the Real World- Ottawa Hothouse Edition

> If you haven't registered for OLS yet, and would like to, the
> registration page is at https://secure.linuxsymposium.org/2003/
>
> Last I knew, it was like 99.6% full; hopefully the last 0.4% will be
> gnomes. :)

Because I can never write an email without correcting myself at least
twice, it should be pointed out that attending the hothouse does not
require signing up for the conference. All it requires is physical
presence in Ottawa. :) We'll put up a webpage soon with more
information, including directions to the hotel, etc.

Luis