Re: Using Yelp for other documentation

fre 2003-03-07 klockan 10.21 skrev Chris Chabot:

> Sure sounds like a great plan to me. That way i can still get to my help
> easely and i can help gnome-development projects out a little bit.
>
> On both sites not a lot of help can be found on how to generate books,
> but i found two python scripts in the source's /misc dir (html2funcs.py
> & html2xml.py). I presume these are ment to convert standard gtk-doc ->
> html generated pages?

You want to check out the devhelp book format DTD and work out a way to
transform your documentation into a .xml-file that follows the DTD.

Not sure what the best way to do this is. I have no idea on the state of
those python scripts. They were writting a long time ago and AFAIK
haven't been maintained since.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/