Re: Improving gweather

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 12:18, Julien MOUTTE wrote:
> If you are interested i can easily provide a virtual host to host that file with
> free bandwidth...

Well, _someone_ is paying for the bandwidth, I suspect :-)

But in any case, my point is basically that if we have a level of
indirection, then we can only code one URL we control on the
gnome.org servers into the application, then do whatever we need to do
to actually support the the level of traffic we get.

Thanks,
                                       Owen