Re: Nautilus & Web browsing [Was: Re: KDE Interop / D-BUS background]

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 01:47, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> <snip>
> > GTK native widgets have been in Mozilla since 1.2b or so, at least for
> > the Classic theme. Any galeon running with these Mozilla builds should
> > have native scrollbars, etc.
>
> AFAIK, native widgets have not been implemented for the form controls which was the main complaint.

I think some buttons might not by gtk native theme (see
http://www.ocallahan.org/mozilla/why-no-native-widgets.html), but in my
Galeon with Mozilla 1.3b packages from mozilla.org most or all forms use
native widgets. This includes scrollbars in forms, which was how this
got started. It's been that way since at least 1.2b, possibly 1.2a.

I use Crux, so the difference is quite noticeable :).

--
BAM - "Why should I have to work for everything? It's like saying that
I don't deserve it."