Re: Nederlanders? (Re: GU4DEC- Make it what you want...)

tis 2003-03-11 klockan 20.56 skrev Jeroen Zwartepoorte:
> > > We are a three from France who are planning to arrive Saturday morning
> > > the 14th ! We think to visit Dublin but if you want a help from us...
> > > no problem!
> >
> > Any Dutch people planning to go with a group? Sure would be nice to travel
> > with a few instead of on my own...
>
> I'm probably going as well (with a couple of friends). Perhaps do some
> (mountain)biking before the conference (if that's possible in Dublin or
> around it).

It's probably a good idea to keep these travel arrangement mails on the
guadec-list gnome org, and obviously also for people going to Guadec to
subscribe to that list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/guadec-list/). Please subscribe
to that list.

That way, we can keep desktop-devel-list reserved for GNOME development
discussions.

Christian