Re: Run dialog & gnomesu

> Some list I don't know about (where?), or a general mental list?

From havoc's "2.4 features to consider"

"kill off remaining occasional need to run a whole session as root
   in order to avoid the command line. e.g. an aspect of this is a way
   to launch nautilus in "root mode" (and be sure it's sane for that,
   e.g. doesn't leave metadata files in system directories). right now
   to manage files as root graphically you have to start a root
   session. Then, configure gdm to disallow root login by default."

I assume it would have to extend to the menus/run dialog too to be
useful?

		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]