Re: gnome-themes-extras in GNOME 2.4

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> > > I also object to pulling some of the themes out of gnome-themes-extras
> > > as that would maim the gnome-themes-extras package.
> >
> > Why? It's just a cvs move and build fixage.
> Well my objection was related to taking the best parts out of 'my' module
> gnome-themes-extra and putting it into somebody else module which I feared
> might mean that I have to argue to change/fix stuff when needed. After
> having had the day to think about it I realize this was a rather retard
> counterproductive viewpoint, so I no longer object to selected themes
> being moved to gnome-themes if that is what people want.

Mmm, gnome-themes is pretty much everyone's module. ;-) But I'm sure Seth,
Calum and myself would be happy to wave our hands wildly and shout if
something silly was put in it (see Havoc's theme selection "guidelines").

> Well the release-team just need to say how they want this done and what
> themes they want where and I will try to do the work needed.

Perhaps just propose the specific themes for inclusion for now, and we'll
shift them over or swap them once they're accepted?

- Jeff

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne