Re: SVG format in metacity, gtk, desklets and build system for Gnome

Hi,

> > A beginner will use its distro binary packages...
>
> Which are awful.

crap.  (either the argument or the distro)

> > > I think that specialized installation and builing system for Desktop
> > > Environment is very important - and this is not a beginning of flame
> > > war.
then go for it.

Basically you're saying "every way out there of doing it is crap" and
"the idea I'm going to have is going to be better than all other ways".
So the next logical step is to show us an implementation that works in
order to convince us.

Until then, happy hacking.

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
Ik heb vannacht gedronken en gezien
Hoe jij van mij nooit krijgt wat je verdient
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/