Re: GtkFileChooser API work [getting OT]

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 14:08, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Well, .applications doesn't internationalize. At least usr, etc, bin are
> equally bad in every language :)

True.  But then, configuration files are generally in English.  Seems
silly to worry about internationalizing a directory name when all the
files in it are filled with things like <english_element_name
english_attribute="value"/> or im_english: blah.  ~,^

I suppose we could name everything using Quenya or Klingon, and then
things will be *truly* equally bad for everyone.  (Even for people who
understand those languages; understanding them is, in my book, pretty
bad for you. ~,^ )

It'll also give us an excuse to buy more huge $70US hardcover books,
since we'll need some language references to write our configuration
handling code.  :)

*passes the peace pipe*