Re: PATCH for 2.4.0: Correct default panel size

<quote who="Loban A Rahman">

> > Good point - I guess we'll just have to leave it that new users to 2.4.0
> > will have insanely large panels :/
>
> Yeah, I thought our big thing was It Just Works (TM). Hence, the look of
> the default desktop should be a show-stopper bug.

"Just Works" has nothing to do with "look", and 12 pixels does not make for
a show-stopper bug. If this was important enough to fix, it would have been
fixed long, long before we were between release candidate and final.

- Jeff

   "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
       walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler