Re: network://

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 15:27, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> yes, the plan is to provide a set of classes in a libgnetwork library,
> so that other GNOME apps can use it. We are right now waiting on
> approval from gmdns author to integrate it in our libgnetwork. (gmdns is
> in GNOME CVS).

I've been slacking on replying because I've been trying to get a chance
to clean up the changes that are in my tree committed. If its holding
anyone up feel free to copy if over and I can patch against whats in
libgnomenetwork when I'm ready. I still need to rewrite the dns parser
from mdnsd to fix some bugs.

And then we need to resolve if we want a per-user responder daemon or
want each application to respond for the services they provide.

Ian