Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 22:52, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> I think one thing that's wrong here is that people are saying "this is
> going to not work" while they have no idea *how* its going to work.  Why
> not wait for the changes to be usable (they're in CVS, iirc, on a
> particular branch, no?) and then actually *try* the interface, and see
> which problems are real, and which are just baseless assumptions.  ~,^

Yes. I've based what I've said on my usage of that branch.

I've recently (read: past few hours) realised that the branch is fairly
preliminary though, and some of the issues raised in this thread need to
be fixed before it can be tested as a UI prototype. It's an alpha UI,
like alpha software but with the UI instead :)

--
Andrew Sobala <andrew sobala net>