Re: Where can I find "netapplet"?

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 08:46 +0200, David Eriksson wrote:
> I think that this look just wonderful:
>
>   http://nat.org/2004/august/netapplet.png
>
> Some web surfing makes me suspect that this only exist in-house at
> Novell, but if it does not, where can I find it?

We put it up here:

        http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/netapplet/

It's very SUSE specific at this point.  We'd like it to be more generic
at some point in the future, but we just don't have the time to do it
right now.  That's also the reason why it's not in GNOME CVS right now;
we don't have much time to review and apply patches, and I don't want to
do anything that'll heavily destablize the tree.

All that said, it's extremely helpful for laptop users.

Joe