Re: Where can I find "netapplet"?

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 05:53:36PM -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:

> It's very SUSE specific at this point.  We'd like it to be more generic
> at some point in the future, but we just don't have the time to do it
> right now.  That's also the reason why it's not in GNOME CVS right now;
> we don't have much time to review and apply patches, and I don't want to
> do anything that'll heavily destablize the tree.

I've done a quick and dirty hack to Debian - the results are at
http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/debian/ . I'll submit patches once the
tree is open, but the diff.gz file should give you an idea of what's
going on. The main difference in functionality is that it doesn't save
changed essid settings out to disk, which I /think/ it seems to do under
SuSE.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org