Re: Font capplet (was: Re: Preferences in Yelp?!)

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 21:13 +0100, uws wrote:
> - Enhance the "Desktop Background" applet to include a button to
>   gnome-font-properties, just like the "Keyboard Preferences" capplet does
>   (by providing an "Accessibility" button). Remove the "Use default
>   background" option from the context menu for the desktop and include it as
>   a button in the "Desktop Background" applet.

I don't think this belongs in the background capplet. I'm all for
getting rid of the "reset to default background" entirely, though, since
it doesn't really do what it says. I think leaving the functionality of
resetting gconf keys, up to the UI in gconf, is fine.

-- dobey