Re: Flames on d-d-l (was: Re: GNOME Namespace Management - ARC & GNOME)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:07:34 -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> If anything, it's just that our mail reading environment isn't very
> good for handling this sort of discussion.

I don't know if this is useful as I guess most already know about it,
but I use gmane to read these lists and the ability to ignore threads in Pan
as well as mark entire lists as read is great. It makes it possible
to track a fairly high number of lists without being overwhelmed.

The only downside is that the Pan message editor is not so hot, but
you can use external editors if you like.

thanks -mike   (hoping this message doesn't also count as noise)